With what authority did James White write?
"God has permitted the precious light of truth to shine upon His word and illuminate the mind of my husband. He may reflect the rays of light from the presence of Jesus upon others by his preaching and writing."
Testimonies, Vol. 3, p. 502
James White, Pres. Gen. Conf., 1865-67; 1868-71; 1874-80; states:
1. The angel of Rev. 14:6-7 represents a message.
2. There are FIVE, DISTINCT messages in Rev. 14.
3. All five messages are PRIOR to the Advent.
4. If the angels are not messages, then there is no rule to interpret the whole chapter.
5. The last two angels are prayer-messages.
6. They will be understood when they arrive.
He corroborates Ellen G. White's testimony:
"We are taught in God's word that this is the time, above all others, when we may look for light from heaven."
Testimonies, Vol. 5 p. 728
"Then I saw another mighty angel commissioned to descend to the earth, to unite his voice with the third angel... This message seemed to be an addition to the third message..."
Early Writings p. 277
Go ahead! Count to five now. If you can only count to three (angel's messages), then now is the time to learn to count to five (angel's messages) so that you will have the extra oil in your lamp. (Matt. 25). Jacob wrestled with the angel. So must you.
Did you know that the fourth angel's message has already come, and even now the fifth is sounding?
THE BRANCH DSDA
Rt. 7, Box 471-B
Waco, Texas 76705